Saturday, June 24, 2017

Gaining a Hopeful Spirit

Joni never fails to encourage me through her writing. After her rehabilitation she founded Joni and Friends in 1979 to provide Christ-centered programs to special needs families. Sometimes a small amount of hope in the right person can do a world of good. God does not waste any opportunities to receive glory from the trials of our lives. Jeremiah 29:11:‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ Christian faith is built on the hope that God can do the impossible. While I had literally given up hope, the husband and parents of a friend of mine who was on life support continued to plead with God. The mother called me with a praise report that her daughter was breathing on her own without the tube down her throat. Praise God, He is the God of miracle. Joni provides excellent advice and many wonderful scriptures to instill hope in us. Rose Publishing gifted me this resource for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment