Tuesday, June 20, 2017

100 Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus PPT

This PowerPoint program shows 100 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus. It is always amazing to me the timing of God. Just yesterday in Sunday bible study we went over about 30 prophecies of Jesus from the bible study participants guide of Ruth The Redeemed.  I had mentioned to my ladies that there was a list with 100 prophecies and here it comes in my email. During Easter season, I concentrated on the last week that Jesus was on the earth. I always point out various prophecies that Jesus fulfilled on the cross. This PowerPoint is incredibily thorough. The menu slide covers four groups of prophecies fulfilled by Jesus birth, Jesus death and resurrection, Jesus life and ministry, and Jesus titles and attributes. The format for the slides is simple but effective; each grouping is color-coded and easily recognized. The menu slide has links to take you immediately to the group to be taught. This PowerPoint contains 210 slides. Old Testament scriptures are used to validate each prophecy. Each corresponding prophecy title and number is proven using another slide with the New Testament scripture fulfillment. There were a few prophecies that were new to me even though I have taught it for six years. This is an excellent tool for Bible Study teachers. Rose Publishing gave me this resource for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment