Friday, May 20, 2016

Reproducible Instant Bible Lesson for Preteens My Master's Plan


Though I had not requested this book My Masters Plan to review, it looked interesting. By the time I finished looking through the 94 pages of this book I already had a list of people who would love the instant lessons. My friend doing crafts for VBS would love the wrapped cross, symbol cross mosaic, and expressions bracelet. Simple and easy crafts are always welcome. Our Children’s church leaders could use the different skits and the activity that accompany them. Finally, my daughter is taking some time off this summer to spend with her sons. She will enjoy the lessons, crafts and games to occupy the boys with biblical truths. My personal favorites were the lessons on forgiveness and compassion. After teaching to the gospel of Matthew for the last year, I was excited to see all the scripture verses and lessons using Matthew. Wish I had this resource before. Student lessons often reach the heart of the truth that we as adult learners lose as we try too hard to understand the scriptures. Rose Publishing gave me this book for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment