Thursday, May 4, 2017

Bible Timelines and Overview Bible Insert



What a wealth of information in one compact resource! The fact that it fits in your bible makes it available and easy to assess a large amount of valuable information. As a bible study teacher, I have pages upon pages of study material scatter around with my laesrt teaching projects. The prophecies fulfilled by Jesus and the parables of Jesus are neatly contained in this bible insert. The various timelines are priceless to teachers and students alike. The Old Testament and World History timeline would have been invaluable when studying the book of Daniel. The New Testament and World History timeline shows dates of Paul’s journeys alongside coordinating dates of books written by other NT writers. This is phenomenal! I flipped from study bible chapter introductions to commentaries to find all this information handily packaged and ready for study. I cannot wait for this to be published and gift many of my friends with this insert. Rose Publishing asked me to preview this PDF for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment