Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Who I am in Christ

As I sit at my computer praying for wisdom to answer the questions of people seeking purpose in their life. I can see many verses in this pamphlet that will give lonely and hurting people a reason to keep on. So many people, women especially, see themselves through the reflection in the mirror. If they only knew where to find all these verses in the bible, it could make a difference. This compact 5.5 x 8.5 pamphlet could fit neatly in a bible or purse or glove compartment with 30 descriptions of your life in Christ. This would be great to buy in bulk and pass out to teenagers, divorcees, widows who are grieving for what they do not have. This resource tells them who they are! My teenage daughter for so long was trapped in trying to please friends and receive confirmation through others. Now as a mature Christian she knows her identity in Christ. It filled my heart with joy that she listed "Daughter of the King" on her Facebook profile. This resource was given to me for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment