Sunday, May 7, 2017

Anger June Hunt

I cannot believe that I missed this pamphlet by June Hunt. Not so much that I am plagued by anger, (Since I dedicated my life to the work of the Lord, anger has not been an issue.) but as a school teacher and a church leader I encounter the anger of other who disagree with my methods or my ideas. People do not realize that anger is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die. Bitterness will ruin your health and your relationships. As a teacher I enjoy alliteration and this mini book is full of it. Realize your unresolved anger, (my daughter has a hard time forgiving) Revisit your root feeling,(is it pride, hurt, fear) Release, your right to be angry, (this is a big issue for women)Recognize your need to forgive, Rejoice in what God is teaching you, Restore your relationship, Receive God's love for you personally, Reflect Christ's Love. I especially found the comparisons of  forgiveness and reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment