Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Women of the Bible PPT

Immediately I was draw to the feminine background of the slides. It appealed to me artistically since I produce PowerPoint programs every week for my Community Bible Study group. The menu also is impressive in the presentation of the twelve women in the Old Testament and the eleven women in the New Testament plus slides for four women of the early church. The menu features an appropriate picture on the button that navigates to the slides for a particular woman; for instance Eve has a leaf in the upper left to denote her slides. Each notable woman has a 2-column chart giving the biblical reference, the location and dates, and the key verse referring to the biblical character. A button is located on this slide that will return to the menu. This feature is useful if the teacher wants to do a quick preview or review of each featured character.  A map is available on another slide with the location circled.  I enjoy using maps when I teach because it is important to show the movement God’s people. This slide show is a wonderful resource for any study on the key women in scripture and how they were used by God to accomplish His plan for humanity. These brief studies of women could be a springboard for a more detailed study of specific character chosen for God’s purpose. It is exciting for me to find worthy resources for the study of women since most teachings I have found feature prominent men in the Bible. This pdf was given to me for my honest review by Rose Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment