Sunday, June 5, 2016

Statue in the Book of Daniel PowerPoint




This Sunday I used the Statue in the Book of Daniel PowerPoint to begin my teaching of the book of Daniel. The information was very useful in great detail and beautifully presented.  The introduction gives many slides about Daniel the man and Daniel the book; a brief description of the statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream and Daniel’s interpretation of the dream. The introduction also gives a summary of the key images in chapter 7; the four beasts and the Ram and the Goat in chapter 8. The most fascinating part of the PPT show is the Menu which has eight bars or buttons which can take you immediately to the topic without scrolling through all the 88 slides. As a creator of PPT shows I can tell you this is a thing of beauty. Through the program many slides have a button in the lower right hand corner to return you easily to the Menu. Most topics on the Menu have twelve detailed slides with wonderful information. Though I have been through a 30-week study of Daniel and even taught a 12 week course on the book of Daniel, I really did not look to teaching the symbolism of the statue and explaining the history correlation of the Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome Empires. Once I was given the chance to review this information on Daniel my fears were relieved. I appreciate the depth of detail and wonderful the animated timelines and scriptures slides. Thank you Rose Publishing for allowing me the honor of reviewing this awesome program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment