Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Twelve Tribes of Israel pamphlet

Twelve Tribes Of Israel Pamphlet
Concise information
Very pleased with the synoptic information on the twelve tribes of Israel. As a bible study teacher this pamphlet is just what I needed as I studied the Tabernacle and searched the internet for a legible visual to show the arrangement of the tribes around the tabernacle. Symbols and stones are another of my studies. I made gemstone bracelets using Revelation 21:19-21 and the foundation stones of New Jerusalem. It is remarkable that the stones on the breastplate are so clearly defined for each tribe. Though I haven’t studied that much about the first and second census but that is good to know. The timeline is always a great study tool when teaching the Old Testament. The brochure is colorful and inviting with bright colors and bold lettering for each of the tribes. The inclusion of Joseph is important to me because most resources assume that everyone knows where the half tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim originated. This is a splendid resource and a must for bible teachers of the Old Testament. 6/20/14

No comments:

Post a Comment