Monday, October 2, 2017

Kings and Prophets Timeline Pamphlet




What a privilege to review this PDF of the Kings and Prophets Timeline Pamphlet! In my current thirty-week bible study, we did a quick review of the Kings of Judah and Israel. Now I am studying the prophets-one every week. During this past month, I have searched for an all-inclusive resource such as this one. I like the timeline which shows the overlapping of the Kings of Northern and Southern Kingdoms. It is also helpful to note which prophets served specific kings. Across the bottom of the timeline are listed four major sections of time: the United Kingdom 1051–931 bc, Divided Kingdom 931–586 bc, Exile 586–516 bc, and Restoration 516–430 bc. Thank you for making this difficult time in Bible history easy to understand. This is wonderful since it gives me a clear picture of which kings and prophets were active during the four periods. My study is titled Back to Jerusalem so this pamphlet is perfect to cover the entire 30 weeks. This resource was given to me for an honest and fair review by Henderson/Rose Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment