Friday, February 27, 2015

Junt Hunt's Procrastination the decay of delay

Procrastination once ruled my life. Today though I have almost mastered it in my professional life; housework is still an issue for me. The catchy subtitle, “the decay of delay” is really profound.  June Hunt has packed a great amount of information and helpful scriptures into this pamphlet. As a bible study teacher of women I am always glad to review Hunt’s material for Rose Publishing. June Hunt uses God’s Word to supply comforting words of wisdom, parables such as the wise steward, and even Jesus’ own messages to His disciples. The author carefully outlines the characteristics of five unintentional procrastinators and offered them redemption through the Bible to promote God’s perspective of their personal value through Christ. Mrs. Hunt walks us through the plan of salvation and how to pray for God’s help to squash the negative talk that paralyzes people. She encourages them to memorize scriptures and wait on God to promote healing and provide encouragement. I was given this pamphlet free from Rose Publishing for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment