Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Rose Book of Bible Chart Volume 3

Thank you Rose Publishing for allowing me to review this book. I cannot tell what a wonderful resource this is for a bible study teacher. Prayer is one of the points I will highlight this week and there was a section in the Christian Living Section. A category for Bible Favorites: Old Testament includes Esther, Ruth as well as Psalms and Proverbs. New Testament Favorites include a comparison of the gospels side by side along with charts of Jesus parables, His miracles and His movements. These are exactly what I need now to teach adult women class every Sunday. Also on Thursday I will begin teaching about Paul’s letter to the Colossae church. I found a map and an information sheet on Gnostics. Resources are so time consuming to search online and their credibility is important. This will be my “go to” book. Next year I will teach 18 weeks on the book of Revelation. A daunting task to be sure but now here it is in the Rose Book of Charts Volume 3. The pages on Heaven were an added bonus since that is a favorite topic of mine and have quite a collection of books. Thanks to Rose Publishing for providing this book free for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment